A step-by-step guide on switching from Jio to Airtel in only two minutes. Dear friends, we will discuss migrating your Jio SIM card to Airtel in the next post. If you already have a Jio SIM card and want to switch to Airtel but keep your Jio SIM, the information in this article will be extremely helpful for you. It will happen like this, so you will have a much simpler time porting your SIM card over to Airtel. Please read our complete post for more information on how to do this.
In the beginning, the Jio firm provided its customers with various advantages, which is one of the reasons why so many people started using this SIM card. However, after some time, customers began experiencing multiple issues associated with the SIM card, including problems with the network and other issues. People want to avoid changing their phone numbers whenever they switch carriers by porting their Jio SIM to Airtel. This way, their previous number will remain accessible to anyone who needs to contact them.
How to Transfer Data from Jio to Airtel
You can switch the SIM card you have with one company to the SIM card you have with another company. You will need to follow a few elementary steps to do this, but once you have done so, you can port the Jio SIM card to any other business. Today, we will talk about porting your number from Jio to Airtel. If you want to transfer your number from Jio to Airtel, you will need to follow the steps outlined in this article.
Before you transfer your number to another number, you need to send an SMS from your current number. Once this step is complete, you can move your number to another number. We are providing all the information you need to know about it, which is as follows.
- To begin, you must type “PORT” into your phone and leave a space after it. Next, you will need to type in your mobile phone number, and finally, you will need to send this message to the number 1900.
- If your phone number is 9999988888, for example, you will need to send the message PORT 9999988888 to the number 1900.
- The firm will now send you an SMS in which you will be provided with a UPC and informed about the length of time that it will be valid.
- After obtaining the UPC number, you must contact an Airtel Service Center or any Airtel SIM merchant.
- You must now ask him to port your Jio SIM to Airtel, and after that, the seller will ask you for the UPC number; you must then provide it to the seller. After that, the seller will complete the transaction.
- The vendor will now provide you with a SIM card; Carry it.
Keep the Jio SIM in the phone after obtaining the Airtel SIM. As soon as the network on your Jio SIM runs out, your Airtel SIM will start operating automatically. In this method, you may transfer your Jio SIM to Airtel. Even after acquiring the Airtel SIM, keep the Jio SIM on the phone for some time. After this is finished, you will be able to place an Airtel SIM card in your phone, and after that, you will be able to begin making calls using the Airtel SIM card on your phone.
How do I port my number from Jio to Airtel Online?
If you would like, you may also migrate your Jio SIM card over to Airtel online. The process of porting a SIM online is also pretty simple, and if you follow the steps we are about to explain, you can move your Jio SIM to Airtel online without any problems. To accomplish this, you will need to follow the instructions that we have provided.
- To begin porting the SIM online, you will first need to go to the website at https://www.airtel.in/mnp/.
- Now, you should look at the several available recharge plans; from those, choose either the Rs 499 or Rs 999 recharge plan and click “buy.”
- (The idea now running through your head is to select a recharge plan. With that out of the way, we will inform you that while you can recharge your SIM after porting a SIM card offline, this is not possible when you port a SIM card online; instead, you will need to renew your SIM before porting a SIM card online. You can transfer the SIM card.
- A new page will now load in front of you. For the KYC verification, you must input your name, city name, address, etc. After ensuring all the information you provide is accurate, you must send in the form.
- An Airtel executive will come to your home to give you the SIM card. After that, you will be requested to offer UPC; to do so, you must obtain UPC by sending an SMS to 1900 as described above. Then, you will need to provide that code to the Airtel executive, and he will then give you your SIM card. I will put the SIM into active mode.
- After receiving the Airtel SIM, you need to keep that SIM with you. After this, if the network of your Jio SIM breaks down, you can port your Jio number to Airtel. In this method, you can port your Jio number to Airtel. After getting the Airtel SIM, you need to keep that SIM with you. After you have inserted the Airtel SIM card into your phone, you can begin using it.
When will it be possible to switch from Jio to Airtel, and how long will it take?
When people ask questions like “If we port the Jio Jio SIM to Airtel, then how much time does it take to activate the SIM or to port the SIM,” we like to point out that the majority of people already have this SIM installed in their phones. This is because many people are curious about how long it will take to activate or port the SIM. The porting process typically takes no longer than twenty-four hours, although it might take several extra days for certain people. If you port the SIM, the procedure might take up to seven days to finish, but if you do it manually, it should take you no more than seven days. You may have to wait until
How to Determine Whether or Not a SIM Card Has Been Ported
If you port your SIM, then after successful SIM porting, the network of your Jio SIM will go away, and after that, the web will come to your Airtel SIM. This is how you will know whether or not the SIM has been ported. If you port your SIM, then after this, the network will go away from your Jio SIM, and after that, the web will come to your Airtel SIM. Many people question how they will know whether the SIM has been ported or not. After the Jio network is no longer available, you will need to remove the Jio SIM card from the phone and replace it with the Airtel SIM card before you can use the Airtel SIM card in the phone. It will have to do.
Required Paperwork to Change Your Airtel SIM Card
If you wish to port your SIM, then you will need specific paperwork to do so, and you won’t be able to transfer your SIM until you have those documents. The documents you need to port your SIM are as follows.
- To port a SIM, you will need one of the papers, such as an Aadhar Card, an Identity Card, a Driving License, etc., that you used to purchase your SIM in the first place. In addition, you will need two pictures that are the size of a passport.
- Your Jio SIM must be at least ninety days old for you to be able to transfer it.
- To port a postpaid SIM card, you must first settle any outstanding bills associated with the SIM card you wish to ship. You won’t be able to transfer the SIM card until all the unpaid invoices are paid in full.
What Should You Do If Your UPC Code Becomes Invalid?
If your UPC expires when you try to port your SIM card, as it does for many other people, then you do not need to do much extra work; you only need to transmit it to the new carrier. You do not need to do anything further if this happens to you. After you have responded to the SMS that was given to you, you will be provided with a new UPC.
What are the fees associated with porting a number?
If you wish to port your Jio SIM to Airtel, then the port price is Rs. 6.46, but in addition to this, you will also be required to pay the SIM charge, and if you get the SIM migrated from a store, then the merchant will charge you Rs. It can also cost up to one hundred Indian rupees.
How to Revoke Access to a Port
You may cancel the porting of your SIM relatively quickly, but to do so, you will first need to delete the number associated with your Jio account. Many individuals transfer their SIMs, but then, for various reasons, they later decide to cancel their SIMs’ porting. You must transmit the mobile number from your SIM card with the message “Cancel space mobile number” to the number 1900. The procedure of porting your SIM will end at this point. You may even reverse the process of transferring your SIM if you do so in this manner.
If you cancel the SIM port, however, the money collected from you will not be returned to you. This is something that you need to keep in mind.
Will the Recharge Plans and Other Features of the SIM Card Be Available on the New SIM Card Once Porting Is Complete?
If you port the SIM, then before you do so, you should be aware that if you port the SIM, then whatever recharge or plan you have enabled in your Jio account will not be accessible in the new SIM, and once you have ported the SIM, you will get the new SIM. This information should be known before you port the SIM. Because you will need to put money on the SIM card again, you should try to transfer your SIM when your Jio balance or plan is close to running out.
We have tried to provide you with information on how to switch from Jio to Airtel in this post. As a result, you can change your Jio SIM card over to Airtel quickly and painlessly. Please let us know if you have any other queries regarding this topic. Suppose that there is any information that you are looking for. In that case, you may let us know by leaving a comment, and if you find the information we have provided helpful, please share it with your friends via social media so that other people can also obtain information about it.