USSD Codes to Check Jio Balance (MyJio App/SMS) With USSD codes, check your Jio balance: Today, we’ll look at numerous ways to check your Jio balance. You may access Jio’s official website, MyJio App, SMS, and USSD codes to check your balance. This network is the biggest telecom provider in India and ranks third in the global telecom industry. For Jio subscribers, this network provides both prepaid and post-paid services.
JIO Balance Check 4g, 5g, Validity by USSD Code, SMS & etc
Jio (Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd) is a well-known telecommunications provider in India. This business was established on February 15th, 2007. Mukesh Ambani is the company’s founder and chairman. Sandip Das serves as the organization’s managing director. The Jio Company’s headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. This network provides unlimited recharge plans for Jio members. For Jio subscribers, it also created a number of Jio applications, including JioTV, MyJio, JioNews, JioHealth, and many others.
This firm offers consumers wireless broadband, fixed-line phone service, OTT services, internet services, and mobile telephony. Jio Platforms is this business’s parent corporation. This network offers consumers Wi-Fi calling, international roaming, post-paid SIM, prepaid SIM, JioFiber, and Jio Support among other things. Let’s look at how to check your Jio balance using the USSD codes, MyJio App, SMS, Call, or official Jio website.
Method 1: How can you Check your Jio balance via SMS?
- For instructions on how to check your Jio balance through SMS, see below.
- You must first launch the Messaging app on your Android phone.
- The next step is to start a new message and put MY PLAN into the text field.
- You must now text this message to 199 while using your Jio number.
- After that, a message from the firm including your Jio balance, data use, and validity will be sent to you.
- You have to send an SMS with ‘BILL’ to 199 to know your Jio bill amount.
- You need to send an SMS with ‘START’ to 1925 to activate the Jio 4G data.
- You have to send an SMS with ‘MBAL’ to 55333 to know the Jio 4G net usage.
- You need to send an SMS with ‘BAL’ to 199 to check your Jio prepaid balance.
- You have to send an SMS with ‘TARIFF’ to 191 to know your tariff.
- You need to send an SMS with ‘JIO’ to 199 to know your Jio number.
Method 2: How can you check Jio balance using USSD codes?
Here, we put down Jio USSD numbers to check your Jio Balance And other Activation of plans.
|*333*3*1*1#||Activate Jio caller tune|
|*333*3*1*2#||Deactivate Jio caller tune|
|*1#||Know your Jio number dial|
|*333#||Know balance or TalkTime dial|
|*333*1*4*1#||Check VAS balance of Jio number dial|
|*333*1*3#||Check Internet balance dial|
|*333#||Check the balance validity dial|
Method 3: How can you check your Jio balance via Call?
- To check your Jio balance over the phone, simply follow the procedures listed below.
- You must first call the Jio Customer Care line at 1800 889 9999 or 1991 from your Jio Number.
- You will then be prompted to select your favourite language from options such as Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi, English, and so on.
- choosing your language, press the co responding button. The automated representative should tell your Jio number data balance and validity.
Method 4: How can you check Jio balance using MyJio App?
- For help using the MyJio App to check your Jio balance, refer to the procedures listed below.
- The MyJio app has to be downloaded and installed on your device first. Both the Google Play Store and the App Store offer the MyJio App.
- The MyJio app should then be launched, and you should log in using the OTP that was sent to your registered mobile number on your device.
- You may now access the My Account area to verify the amount and validity of your Jio high-speed internet plan.
Note: You may examine information about your ongoing and forthcoming plans, as well as their validity, in the View Details area.
Method 5: How can you check your Jio balance on the website?
Follow the below-mentioned steps for Jio balance check on the website.
- You must first visit the official Jio website (www.jio.com) and select the Sign-in option.
- Your Jio cellphone number should then be entered on the screen after selecting the Sim option.
- Now, you can receive an OTP on your Jio number. Enter the OTP and press the submit button.
- On the screen, you can check your data balance, use, and plan details.
- If you want to learn more about your Jio balance, click See More or Check Usage.