UBI Bank Notification 2024: PO, SO, Clerk, CA, AM & Executive Recruitment, Apply & Eligibility, Union Bank Vacancy 2024 is here for job seekers seeking the latest bank jobs. We know many want to work in banking. Union Bank of India will release vacancies for Assistant Manager, Clerk, and Other Posts in 2024, an excellent opportunity for bank job aspirants. Public and commercial banks have issued job alerts to increase employment prospects for suitable candidates. Apply online at the main website if you’ve been waiting for a banking job. Can apply for 2024 Union Bank of India jobs.
UBI Bank Notification
The headquarters of Union Bank of India, or UBI, is in Mumbai. Union Bank of India announced Union Bank Recruitment 2024. This recruitment endeavor seeks 42 roles of Chief Manager, Senior Manager, and Manager Specialist Officer (SO). Qualified applicants can apply online until February 2024. Read the article on Union Bank Recruitment 2024.
UBI Bank Recruitment 2024 Details
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name Of Recruitment||Union Bank Recruitment 2024|
|Name Of Organization||Union Bank Of India|
|Number Of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Notification Released On||Released Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For UBI Bank Recruitment 2024
Age Limit –
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
Selection Process –
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must complete UG Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
| For General/ OBC Category|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
| Starting Date of Online|
| Ending Date of Online|
Apply online for UBI Bank Recruitment 2024.
- Visit www.unitedbankofindia.com, the official website of the UBI Bank Department.
- Locate the Vacancy Panel on the first page.
- Review the exact UBI Job Advt 2024.
- View the whole notice update by accessing the Vacancy Panel.
- Click the link to apply online if qualified.
- Add your photo and signature to the required information.
- Submit the UBI Banking & Finance Online Application.
- Download and copy the application form.
- Apply and supporting documents to the address below.