UP SLET 2024: Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Criteria, and More UP SLET 2024: Application Form, Deadlines, Eligibility Criteria, and More The state of Uttar Pradesh SLET, also known as the Uttar Pradesh (UP) SET, is a state-level eligibility test for all intending students. The Uttar Pradesh (UP) SLET 2024, or Uttar Pradesh SET, is a standard test for all students to determine their eligibility level. This is a statewide SLET test for all students in Uttar Pradesh.
UP SET Exam Date
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has been conducting the eligibility exam for humanities and social science lectureships. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has been administering the eligibility test for lectureships in science courses. The State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) examination date has been announced. Look at the list below. Candidates waiting for the SLET application form should now fill it out using the link below.
UP SLET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Check the eligibility criteria for UP SLET 2024:
Application Fee Criteria
- Application Form Fee: $400/-
- Application fee for General students: 800/-
- Application fee for OBC (Non-creamy layer: 650/-
- Application fee for SC/ST students: 600/-
- Application fee for PWD students: 400/-
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of questions||Duration|
Complete UP SET 2024 application.
- Apply for the exam online on the authority’s official website.
- Click the “UP SLET 2024” link on the home page.
- Read all notifications.
- Fill out the UP SET Exam online application form.
- Upload papers, including scanned photos and signatures.
- Pay the UP SLET Exam registration cost after completing the form.
- Submit the UP SLET Exam application.