Mini Statement from UCO Bank UCO Bank, formerly known as the United Commercial Bank, is one of the largest nationalised or government-owned commercial banks in India. It was established in 1943 in Kolkata and is a fully-owned subsidiary of the Ministry of Finance of the Indian government.
UCO Bank Mini Statement
The bank has created cutting-edge financial services so that all of its customers may access banking quickly. It also provides a variety of options for its customers to obtain the UCO Bank mini statement. Customers would benefit from this since they may review the history of their account’s transactions whenever they choose. Customers don’t have to visit the bank facility to get their small statement.
UCO Bank Mini Statement Number
UCO Bank is really a government-owned commercial bank. Through missed call service, SMS Banking, and Internet/Mobile Banking, customers can check their balances, transfer money, and do a variety of other things.
How to Register with UCO Bank, To utilize the mini-statement feature, the user must first register for UCO Bank mobile banking. The following are the processes for registering for mobile banking with UCO Bank,
- is to visit the branch of UCO Bank where your account is kept.
- Obtain a mobile banking activation application form, fill it out with the required details, including your registered mobile number, and send it to the branch.
- Fill out the application form and submit it together with a self-attested copy of the account holder’s Aadhaar card (which must be attested). You must also bring your original papers with you while submitting your application.
- Within two working days of submitting the form, your phone number will be registered, and phone banking services will begin.
Obtaining Mini Bank Statements
- Brief assertion number
You may inquire for the mini statement by calling customer care toll-free if you have an account with UCO Bank. It’s crucial to keep in mind that the call must come from the registered mobile number. Call a toll-free number, 1800 274 0123, to get a UCO Bank mini statement.
- Mini Statement from UCO Bank through SMS
Customers can get a record of the last three transactions from their accounts via SMS service. An SMS must be delivered from the registered mobile number in order for the user to get the mini statement. Request the UCO Bank mini statement by texting TRAN Account Number> mPIN> to 56161.
3. By ATM
Account holders can quickly check their balance by going to the nearest bank ATM. When people arrive at the closest ATM, they must do the following:
- Take a swipe at the ATM.
- Use the 4-digit PIN associated with your ATM card.
- Go to the menu and choose “Check Balance Enquiry.”
- The balance of your UCO Bank Mini Statement will be shown on the ATM’s display.
4. Using online banking
Internet banking is the greatest way to access all of the bank’s facilities and services. Follow the directions to get the Mini Statement.
- Visit the United Commercial Bank’s official website.
- Use this official URL to use the internet banking platform on a PC or mobile device: https://www.ucobank.com/
- Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- Select Personal Banking and enter your login details to access the account.
- To view a statement, choose an account.
- When you choose an account, the most recent 10 transactions for your account will be displayed.
- You may also get a complete statement of your account for the selected time frame.
UCO mBanking App use
The bank’s new mobile banking application, which is accessible, makes it simple for customers to check the small statement. Visit the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to download the Mobile Banking app. Enter your 4-digit mPIN and the OTP sent to your registered mobile number to log into the application. By selecting “Account Statement” from the “Banking” menu, you may get your UCO Bank mini statement.
By use of Missed Call Number
Find a succinct statement: Call the toll-free number 1800 274 0123 from your registered mobile phone. Automatic call termination will take place. Soon, you’ll get an SMS mini-statement with information on your previous five transactions. Benefits of Missed Call Assistance from UCO Bank
- The following are some uses for the UCO Bank missed call services:
- Information about customer accounts is always available.
- For the aforementioned services, the bank will not charge any additional costs.
- It can help users budget more effectively and protect their accounts from unauthorised activity.
PassBook’s UCO Bank Mini Statement
The quickest way to learn the balance of your account is to visit a UCO Bank location and have your passbook updated. Every new client who opens a bank account is given a passbook. Customers may update their passbook at their neighbourhood bank branch and check the balance of their Account there.
The UCO Bank passbook contains a complete list of all debit and credit transactions made by the account holder. From the comfort of their homes, account users may also check the balance of their accounts online or via mobile devices.