The online TNSET 2024 application form is coming soon. Annamalai University organizes TNSET, the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test. This UGC Nodal Agency is under the Tamil Nadu government. Tamil Nadu institutions and colleges will hold an assistant professor test to determine eligibility. Statewide exams will include 26 disciplines. Assistant Professor candidates must take the written test. Here are the latest TNSET 2024 updates, including the application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and how to apply.
TN SET Exam Date
TNSET is a state-level entrance test. Annamalai University will administer this test to hire assistant professors at Tamil universities and institutes. Tamil Nadu conducts an offline state eligibility test. This exam has three papers to assess students’ knowledge according to the pattern. 55% of master’s degree candidates can apply online for 26 disciplines. Candidates should read the TNSET 2024 article below.
TNSET Notification 2024 Basic Details
|Exam Name||TNSET 2024|
|Info About||Tamil Nadu SET 2024 Notification|
|TNSET Full-Form||Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Offered||Assistant Professor|
|Organising Body||Annamalai University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||1 & 2 Hours|
How to Fill Out the TN SET Application Form 2024
- First, go to the official website URL.
- On the home page, look for the TN-SET 2024 Notification link.
- Verify your eligibility and click on the link to the online application form.
- Complete the application form with the necessary information and documentation.
- Pay the application fees and then click the submit button.
- Print out the application form for future reference.