Without a branch, how can I alter my address on my SBI account? Various online banking services are offered by the State Bank of India (SBI) via internet and mobile banking. You may update your contact information online, including your phone number and email address, but you’ll need to use different procedures to alter your address.
SBI Address Change
The largest bank in India is State Bank of India, which has more than 1500 branches nationwide. If you don’t have net banking, you may also visit the SBI branch to change your contact information. Sometimes, whether due to a job, a rental home, or for any other cause, we must move our address. As a result, SBI lets consumers modify their accounts’ addresses.
SBI Address Change Form
You must sign into Online SBI in order to locate your address in your State Bank account. My Profile may be found by selecting the Profile option. To continue, enter your Profile password. Your SBI account will have your home address. The detailed instructions for updating your address in your SBI account are provided below.
Download the SBI Account Residential Address Change Form
How to update your address in SBI Online in 2024
Unfortunately, changing your address directly in SBI online is not a possibility. However, you may check using SBI Internet banking if you have any questions. To discover your address, log in and select the Profile option as we indicated previously.
Use the same procedure, and if you locate the opportunity to modify the address and there have been any revisions, you may do it online through the SBI website.
However, you might be asking why we are stating this given that SBI Online always has the opportunity to modify an address. You may just download the form from the internet to alter your address as there hasn’t been any changes yet.
We’ll provide some more options that you may use below if you don’t want to go to the branch. Keep your paperwork prepared for revising your address before continuing.
How can I update my address on an SBI account without going to a branch?
Valid KYC documents and documentation of your new residential address are required. Self-attestation is required for all papers; this will serve as your signature. The following documents are needed in order to update your address on your SBI account.
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card.
- ID Proof: Voter ID Card, Driving License, NREGA Card or PAN Card.
In SBI, there are two ways to alter your address. The two methods are listed below: one is by mailing a letter, and the other is through email.
The address in SBI may only be changed in this way via the internet. To modify your address in your SBI account, all you have to do is write an email. You must fill out the appropriate information on your address change in your SBI account, attach the required paperwork, and email it to the provided email address.
- SBI Email ID: email@example.com
SBI Address Change by a Letter
The SBI account address may be changed through mail, but it takes time. However, if you have a lot of free time, you can check it. Therefore, you must first obtain a form from the SBI counter and properly fill it out. Send the necessary documentation with it to the address below.
You need to go to the SBI branch, complete out the address change form with your current address and other documentation’s ID number. Include Xerox copies of all of your original documents that have been self-attested.
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Card.
- ID Proof: PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License, etc.
- Passbook: SBI Old Bank Passbook.
Step 1: Complete the form by entering your information, including your name, phone number, current and past addresses, email address, etc.
Step 2: Hand the paperwork along to a bank representative at the SBI counter. All documents are verified by bank staff.
Step 3: Updating your address in your SBI account will take some time. You’ll receive notified when the new address is updated.
How to change your email ID?
- Visit www.onlinesbi.com and select “Profile” from the menu.
- On the left side of the page, choose “My Account” and then “Personal Details – Change Email ID”.
- Choose your account number, type in your email address, then hit “submit” on the next screen.
- After receiving an OTP, input it and press the submit button.
Your SBI account will successfully update to reflect the new email address.
Q: Can I update my address on my SBI account via Internet Banking?
- A: Internet Banking does not allow you to modify your address on your SBI account.
Q, Is it possible to update the address on your SBI account using the YONO app?
- A: Using the YONO app, there is no way to modify the address in the SBI account.
Q Which approach is better for changing the address on an SBI account?
- A: Visiting the closest branch with the necessary documentation is the best choice for changing the address on an SBI account.
Q Can I modify my SBI username?
- A: To change your username in SBI, you must re-register.
Q, Is there a direct possibility in SBI Online to update the address?
- A: Regrettably, changing the address in the State bank cannot be done directly online.
Q, How can you update your State Bank registered cellphone number online?
- A: SBI’s internet banking allows you to alter your cellphone number.
Q: Can I change my email address online on my SBI account?
- A: SBI clients may update their email addresses both online and in person at a branch.