Rajasthan SET Exam Date, Eligibility, Latest Update: You can now apply for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test of 2024 and review the syllabus! The Govind Guru Tribal University (CGTU), Banswara, has announced the availability of applications for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (SET) 2024. The deadline for submitting these applications is February 2024. In addition to the official website, this page provides candidates with all the information they need to prepare for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (RSET) in 2024, including the exam’s syllabus, date, application fee, age limit, and selection method. Online applications for the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (SET) 2024 are now available via the official website (@ggtu.ac.in) or the following direct link:
Rajasthan SET Exam Date
SET Exam in Rajasthan, 2024 For the 2024 Rajasthan SET Exam The Rajasthan State Eligibility Test (SET) is a statewide exam given to those seeking assistant professor or lecturer positions at one of Rajasthan’s several universities. Click the link below for the subject-specific Rajasthan SET Exam 2024 Exam Syllabus. As well as this article, the official announcement detailing the eligibility requirements for taking the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2024 is available for download below.
Rajasthan SET 2024 Application Form: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan SET 2024|
|RSET Online Application Form Release Date||Announced Soon|
|Online Form Submission Last Date||Announced Soon|
|Application fees||General and OBC/SBC (Creamy layer)- Rs. 750/-|
OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer)- Rs. 450/-
SC/ST/PH category: Rs. 300/-
|Rajasthan SET (State Eligibility Test) Application Form Correction||Announced Soon|
|Last Date of payment||Announced Soon|
|Date of Rajasthan Admit Card Issue||Announced Soon|
How do I register online for the 2024 Rajasthan SET Exam?
- Candidates need to hold a master’s degree in the field. A master’s in geography focusing on population studies is also accepted.
- Possibility of publishing in “Population Studies”
- The UR/General-EWS position requires a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 55%.
- The third gender (SC), (ST), (PwD), or (OBC) from the non-creamy layer must have obtained at least 50% of the marks.
- Candidates without a master’s degree are also eligible to apply. These applicants will only be accepted briefly, but once the results are made public, they will be given permanent status. This has a two-year completion deadline. Candidates who fall within this category will not be considered.
- Candidates may only participate in topics at the master’s level. If the issue is not on the list of SET subjects, the candidate may take the UGC NET or UGC-CSIR NET.