RRC SR, Chennai Recruitment 2024, RRC Southern Railway Jobs at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Notification: Recently, the Southern Railway Recruitment Department published an employment announcement for the hiring of 36 qualified individuals for Paramedical personnel and Doctoral vacancies. All interested individuals who are persistently looking for government work in the railway industry in 2023 and to find employment in 2024.
RRC SR Recruitment
Another fantastic chance has arisen for all job seekers in India with the publication of 5000+ Trade Apprentice positions by Southern Railway (Chennai). All interested applicants should complete an online application form and send it to the given postal address on or before the deadline via the official website or direct link provided below (http://www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/ or http://www.rrcmas.in). Candidates for the listed positions at Southern Railway (SR) Chennai must have a degree in a relevant discipline as their minimum educational requirement. This official portal gives you access to the most recent employment updates for Southern Railway Recruitment 2024.
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Southern Railway (SR)/
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Guard/ Train Manager
No Of Vacancies
- Total – 790
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) – 234
- Technician – 361
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 168
- Guard/ Train Manager – 27
- Starting Date for Applying Online – 2024
- Last Date to Apply Online – 2024
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician: Level-2
- Junior Engineer (JE): Level-6
- Guard/ Train Manager: Level-5
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP): 10th, ITI OR Diploma in Engineering
- Technician: 10th, ITI
- Junior Engineer (JE): Diploma in Engineering
- Guard/ Train Manager: Degree Pass
- UR: 18 to 42 Years
- OBC: 18 to 45 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 to 47 Years
- No Fee
- Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification & Medical Examination
- All India
Application process for Southern Railway Recruitment 2024
- Steps to Apply Online
- Visit www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in or download the notice form.
- Check your eligibility according to the job list.
- Download and verify eligibility with the Notification.
- Then, the application will be on the same page, under “Recruitment”.
- Enter your information and click Submit.
- Pay application costs if needed.
- Print your application recipe for references.