SECR Recruitment 2024: South East Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the SECR Recruitment 2024 of Trade Apprentice (Carpenter, Copa, Draftsman (Civil), Electrician, Electronic (Mech), Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Plumber, Mechanic (Ref. & Air Conditioning), Sheet Metal Work, Steno (Eng), Steno (Hindi), Turner, Welder, Wireman, Gas Cutter, Digital Photographer) Vacancies at 1000+ Posts in SECR Jobs. By June 2024, interested applicants can submit their applications online for SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 on the company’s official website, RRC SECR Jobs. Other information regarding the RRC SECR Bilaspur Vacancy 2024, such as Age Restriction, Educational Requirements, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply, is provided below.
SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024: Check Posts, Apply Online, and Details on Eligibility and Qualification On the official website, SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 is posted to fill 1000+ Vacancies. The deadline for SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 online applications is today, June 22, 2024. Job Openings for Trade Apprentices in SECR 2024 The SECR is hiring trade apprentices in 2024. The SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 official announcement has been released by South East Central Railway in order to fill 1000+ Trade Apprentice positions in Raipur Division in accordance with The Apprentice Act of 1961. The deadline for SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 online applications is today, June 22, 2024. The official website now has information on the SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024. The outline of the SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2024 has been condensed here.
RRC SECR Notification
|Latest RRC Post Details|
|Notification No.||E/PB/R/ Rectt/ Act Appr./01/ Coming Soon|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Organisation Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, South East Central Railway|
|Name of Division||Raipur|
|Total Vacancy||1000+ Posts|
|Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice Post under RRC SECR|
|Education Qualification||For a trade apprenticeship, you need to have at least a 10th pass with 50% and an ITI certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 15 years to 24 years as of 1 August 2023|
|Selection Process||The selection process will depend on your merit list. (see the notification given below.)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 100/- & No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.|
How to Apply for the 2024 Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- Step 1: Go to https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/ which is the site for the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Region (WR).
- Step 2: Click on the link “Apply for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024” on the site.
- Step 3: Fill out the registration form with your personal information, your trade, your Aadhaar number, your grades or CGPA, your active mobile number, and a valid email address.
- Step 4: Put all the needed papers in the right format and upload them.
- Step 5: Pay the application fees for the area you want to apply for and click the “Submit” button.
- Step 6: Download the Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2024 form and print it out so you can use it later.