RRB SCR Recruitment 2024: The Railway Recruitment Board, South Central Railway has published the RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 official notice for 5000+ Apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 and the Apprenticeship Rules 1962 on the official website @www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in. The application site for the RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 for Apprentice positions will be open until January 2024. For additional information, candidates are advised to read the complete RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 as well as SSCADDA for the most recent government job announcements.
RRC SCR Recruitment
Overview of the RRB SCR Recruitment for 2024, We’ve compiled the information on the RRB SCR Recruitment 2024 for the convenience of applicants. The official announcement for the RRC SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2024 has been posted on the internet.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC SCR Apprentice 2024
- The candidate must have passed the 10th grade examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board and also possess an ITI Certificate in the trade notified from the institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT.
- The Candidate should possess the required qualifications as of the date of submitting the online application.
- ITI certificates issued by Institute affiliates to NCVT and SCVT are compulsory in the relevant trades.
- Age As On : 30.12.2023
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- (For Age relaxation, See Notification.)
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female: Rs.0/-
- All Other candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Pay the fee through a debit card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, or UPI.
- Application Start Date: 2024
- Application Last Date: 2024
Steps for applying online for RRB SCR Recruitment 2024
To apply for RRB SCR Recruitment 2024, candidates must adhere to the instructions listed below.
- Candidates must go to www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in, the RRB SCR’s official website.
- Complete your registration online.
- After that, click the “Online Act Apprentice Application Link” button.
- Complete the application form completely.
- Upload any required documentation, such as a photo, a signature, grade reports, etc.
- Pay application fees online.
- Send the application form in.
- Print off the application so you have it for reference in the future.
RRC SCR Apprentice Application Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here To Apply|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here To Open Home Page|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|