The Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification for 2024 Apprentice Posts is now available. Apply for the RRC Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment Notification: All aspiring candidates who are looking for a Good Job in the Government Sector of India, we have good news for you because the Railway Recruitment Board is looking for eligible candidates to fill a vacancy of 500+ for Act Apprentice under one of their Railway Recruitment Cells known as the Northeast Frontier Railway Department. All applicants who have completed their 10th grade with a minimum of 50% marks and an ITI Certificate are eligible for the RRB recruitment procedure under the RRC NFR, which will be based on a merit list, an interview, or an exam. It is great if you begin preparing for the employment process as soon as possible because all facts and notifications about the job posting are provided below.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment
RRC NFR Act Apprentice Latest Job Openings The Railway Recruitment Cell has issued a notice for the Northeast Frontier Railway Zone under Group C to fill Act Apprentice Job vacancies. Please read the following information and notification carefully. Candidates may verify their qualifying conditions for the Act Apprentice recruitment procedure in the parts below concerning educational qualification, age restriction, job announcement, and so on. Eligible applicants can apply for the RRB NFR, which begins and ends within the 30 days specified below.
|Latest RRC Post Details|
|Notification No.||Coming Soon|
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell, Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Name of Division||Katihar, Tinsukia, Rangia, Alipurduar, Lumding, New Bongaigaon, and Dibrugarh|
|Total Vacancy||5000+ Posts( Approximately)|
|Last Date||within 30 days|
|Eligibility Criteria for Act Apprentice Post under RRC NFR|
|Education Qualification||For Act Apprentice, you need to have at least 10th Passed with 50% and an ITI Certificate ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 15 years to 24 years as of 1 August 2023|
|Selection Process||The selection process will depend on your merit list. (see the notification given below.)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 100/- & No Fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.|
How to Apply for and Fill Out the NEF/NFR/NER Railway Application Form Online in 2024
Candidates for the North-East Frontier Railway Recruitment are required to visit the official website, or they may follow some easy steps online to complete the application procedure. Applicants can choose either option. These stages are as follows:
- The very first thing that the prospective employee has to do is check out the program’s official website, which can be found at www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Candidates need to navigate to the homepage of the website and then click the link that says “apply online” that appears on the screen.
- They must now carefully fill out the application form for the NFR 2024 recruiting competition without making any errors on the form.
- After this, they will be required to pay the application fee for Sarkari Naukri online using either Net Banking, a credit card, or a debit card.
- The next step for applicants is to send in their applications for NFR recruiting, after which they can take a printout of the application for their own records and potential future use.