The good news for the kids who receive jobs through Rojgor in West Bengal is RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2024 Free Job Alert. The RRB Siliguri, or Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri, has filled Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA positions. You may apply for this form if you have completed grades of 10th, 12th, ITI, diploma, or graduation. For the competent and enthusiastic applicants from RRB Siliguri Rojgar Bharti, Railway Recruitment Board Siliguri has hired RRB Siliguri Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA. Candidates who are qualified for this position can apply on the recruitment’s official website, https://www.rrbsiliguri.gov.in/, as long as they do so before the deadline.
RRB Siliguri Recruitment
You may obtain information from our website about all government jobs in Rojgor that are taking place in West Bengal. Find out about future and recent career opportunities. India’s whole workforce RRB Siliguri 2024 Bharti RRB Siliguri 2024 Notification of Recruitment Latest Updates, Result, and Answer Key a news blog For a variety of job openings at the railway, the Indian Railway has hired a variety of job seekers/candidates. The NTPC, Para Medical Staff, Assistant Loco Pilot, Station Master, Junior Engineer, ECG / X-Ray Technician, Lab Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Cum Typist, Junior Accounts, Staff Nurse, LDC / Stenographer cum Clerk, Ticket Collector, Technician, Pharmacist, and other positions have all been recruited for by the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs). The whole information regarding the forthcoming Jobs at Indian Railway RRC Siliguri is now available to candidates. In the part below, candidates can get information about the RRB Siliguri Notification, Vacancy, Online Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, and Cutoff Marks.
|Latest RRB Post Details|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Organization Name||RRB Siliguri|
|Name of Division||Siliguri|
|Total Vacancy||500+ Posts(Approximants)|
|Last Date||within 30 days|
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Siliguri|
|Education Qualification||For Junior Engineer, you need to have at least a Diploma/Degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August 2023|
|Selection Process||The selection process will be done depending on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants.|
Instructions for filling out the application form
- You need to begin by going to the primary website.
- Find out everything there is to know about the application form.
- Apply offline if the form is only available in paper format; otherwise, submit your application online.
- In the event that the form is not available online, applicants must first download the application form.
- If you go to the official website, you will be able to view a list of the papers that you need to provide with the application form.
- After correctly filling out the application form, the required papers need to have their own signatures affixed to them.
- The envelope that contains the application form ought to have the right address superscribed on it, and it ought to be sent to the address that is shown below.