Apply before the deadline at rrbsecunderabad.gov.in for the most recent position with RRB Secunderabad NTPC Recruitment 2024. The NTPC announcement was made public by the Telangana Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Through rrbsecunderabad.gov.in, interested candidates can download the whole job announcement. Discover below the qualifying requirements, pay range, and deadline for the 2024 RRB Secunderabad NTPC position. For both technical and non-technical positions, the regional office of the Railway recruiting Board in Secunderabad holds a number of recruiting examinations throughout the year. Like other sought-after non-technical job openings, the Non-Technical Posts are well-liked and fiercely competitive. Thus, the exam is known as the RRB Secunderabad NTPC Exams.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment
Additionally, it holds Railway RRB Secunderabad Examinations for technical positions such as Level 1 Posts, Group D Posts, Junior Engineer (JE), Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS), and other Ministerial & Isolated Categories Postings for year-round hiring in the various railway departments in the Secunderabad region.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2024 Salary
- The salary of any position available shall be as per the rules and guidelines set by the concerned authority. The salary structure for the available posts shall be according to the same rules.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for the vacancies available must go through the eligibility criteria, like educational qualifications and age limits, before applying for the post.
- Given below is the required educational qualification for the post of Junior Engineer:
- Candidates must have a diploma or degree in Engineering in a relevant field, recognised by the Government of India.
The conducting authority has disclosed the age requirement that the candidate must meet for the open positions. The details about the age criteria to be fulfilled for the JE post are:
- Age Limit – 18-33 Years
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
- The selection process for the post of Junior Engineer will be according to the decisions of the conducting authority. Candidates will be expected to apply only if they meet the eligibility criteria and give an interview.
RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2024 Application Procedure
- Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply can do so via online application. The details of the process are mentioned below.
- There is an application fee that candidates are required to pay to apply for JE and it is as follows:
- Application Fee – Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD)
Fill out the 2024 application:
The official website below accepts online applications for RRB Secunderabad recruitment tests.
- Step 1: Register with your email, password, and cellphone number on the RRB Secunderabad website.
- Step 2: Click ‘Apply Now.’
- Step 3: Enter your name, address, and age.
- Step 4: Scan a decent signature and upload photos.
- Step 5: Check for mistakes before submitting your Application Form.
- Step 6: Use the numerous online payment methods to pay your costs.
- Step 8: Save your fee receipt and soft copy for future reference.