RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification: Upcoming Non-Technical Popular Categories Posts 2024 Notification, Apply Now at Indian Railways.gov.in. The good news is that the Railway Recruitment Board is seeking qualified people to fill the opening for NTPC Posts under one of its Railway Recruitment Boards, known as the RRB NTPC Railway Department. If you are an aspirant searching for a decent job in the government sector of India, then read on. The RRB NTPC recruitment procedure, which will be based on a merit list, interview, or exam, is open to all applicants who have completed the 12th grade or have a Graduate Degree in the relevant subject. It would be ideal if you began preparing for the hiring process, as all information and notifications related to the job posting are provided below.
RRB NTPC Recruitment
In the near future, the Railway Recruitment Board will release a new notice for the RRB NTPC in order to fill the openings in the non-technical popular categories jobs for Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Goods Gaurd, and several other Posts below. Read the notification and the information below thoroughly. Candidates can review the eligibility requirements for the Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Goods Gaurd, and Other Posts below stated in the sections below concerning educational requirements, age restrictions, job notifications, etc. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply for the RRB NTPC program beginning on or before the deadline in the 30 days listed below.
RRB NTPC 2024 Highlights
- The major highlights of RRB NTPC 2024 exam are as follows:
|RRB NTPC Particulars||Details|
|Full Name of the Exam||Railway Recruitment Board’s Non-Technical Popular Categories Exam (RRB NTPC)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Frequency of Exam||Vacancy Based|
|Medium of the exam||English, Hindi, and 12 More|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500 (Offline & Online)|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|RRB NTPC Posts||rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html|
Railway NTPC Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years TO Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NTPC Recruitment Advt 2023 Rules.
Railway NTPC Application Fees
- General / OBC / EWS : 500/- SC / ST : 250/-
- Payment Mode Online:- Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card
Railway NTPC Eligibility(Qualification)
- For 12th Pass Candidates: Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Train Clerk, Commercial Cum ticket clerk Posts.
- For more Details Read the Official Notification.
How to properly fill out the online application for the NTPC Recruitment on the Railways in 2024
- In order to submit an application for the Railway NTPC Recruitment 2024, one needs to visit the website of the Indian Railway NTPC Board, which is the official website.
- After clicking the recruitment button, you will see a link that you may use to continue your application for the position.
- After clicking on the link, the official dashboard will open up, and you will be able to finish filling out the NTPC recruitment form there.
- When the register and login buttons there appear, you should click on those.
- You must first pick the first option, then submit your personal information, which includes your name, address, phone number, and email address, before hitting the “register” button.
- After you have completed registration, you will be required to click the login button. Following the submission of your email address and mobile number, you will get an email containing your login details.
- After clicking on the login button, providing the ID and password, and then completing the form, the form will open up in its entirety.
- After you have added all of the required information in the discussion topic, double check the form, and then click the button to confirm it.
- Click the “submit” button once you have finished filling out the form, adding the picture signature, and uploading the document.
- After you have finished filling out the form, make sure to print it off and retain a copy for your records. After you have finished filling out the form, you may make a payment online by selecting the box that says “payment verification.”