Railway Muzaffarpur Group D Recruitment 2024: The Railway Recruitment Cell will be able to submit the online application form after the release of the latest notification for the latest information on the recruitment of RRC Group D posts for 62907 posts in various sectors, and in the future, the Railway Recruitment Board will advertise 2.5 lakh posts, most of which will be for Goods Guards and some for Trackman, Gangman, Gateman, and Keman. Below are the R RC & Group D eligibility criteria, selection process, application process, important dates, and pay scale. Candidates should apply for the RRC Goods Guard online on the official website before the deadline.
RRB Muzaffarpur Group D Recruitment
Recruitment 2024 RRB Muzaffarpur Group D Finding new railway jobs in Bihar? The Railway Group D Recruitment Board (RRB) Muzaffarpur has announced 1153 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Gr. 3 positions. Important: Deserving recruiters should apply before the deadline. Aspirants with passion and qualifications must apply online by the deadline. Fill out the official online application for the best-fit participants. Participants should prepare for the selection procedure on the website. For all readers, RRB Muzaffarpur Group D Recruitment terms are listed here. All eager applicants must submit applications by the deadline. After that date, no form will be accepted. Intelligent Participants must visit rrbMuzaffarpur.nic.in. Bookmark this page with Ctrl+D. Best good luck to all qualified applicants for this central government position!
rrbmuzaffarpur.nic.in, Recruitment Short Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur|
|Post name||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade 3|
|Total Vacancies||1000+( Approximately)|
|Mode of selection||Written exam and interview|
|Last Date to Apply||October|
rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in Vacancy Overview
The web portal where you are right now provides information about jobs in Mumbai below.
Name of Posts:
|.S. No.||Name of the Posts|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot|
Educational Record: To apply for any of the given posts, aspirants should check this table:
|Name of the Posts||Qualification Required|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||ITI (NCVT/ SCVT)|
|Technician||12th / ITI from a recognized board or Institution|
Age Limit: Check now-
|.S. No.||Age Limit|
|1.||18 to 25 years|
|2.||18 to 28 Years|
- General candidates are required to submit an amount of Rs. 100. SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD Women candidates need not pay any application fee.
Selection Process: Selection of eligible candidates will be based on:
- Written Test (Computer Based Test)
- Skill Test (If Applicable)
RRB ALP Syllabus Topics:
- General English
- General Awareness
- Technical subject
- Opening Date to accept the online form: Available shortly
- Final date to fill out the online application form: Shortly visible
Form for Submitting Applications to the RRB Muzaffarpur
- To properly complete the application form, please refer to the following instructions and proceed step-by-step:
- Enter your registration number as well as the password you got in the mail.
- Complete the application form with all of your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and educational history, including any relevant references.
- Before you hit the “Submit” button, you should double-check all of the information that you’ve entered.
- At this stage, you should submit all of the relevant papers, including a photo of yourself and a digital signature. (* When uploading documents, check to see that they are not pixelated or fuzzy in any way. It is possible for the board to decide not to accept the application if the supporting papers are not clear.
- You can pay the application costs by cash, credit card, net banking, or UPI if you do it online.
- After completing all of the necessary steps, you should print a copy of the application form as well as the receipt for the payment of the fee to save for future use.