RRB Chennai Group D Recruitment 2024, Updated Information Regarding the Group D Positions Available on the Railway in Chennai RRB Chennai is planning to hold a recruitment drive for the vacant positions in Group D, Submit your application to the Railway Group D Recruitment Board in Chennai online. You may apply for the RRB Chennai Group D Recruitment using the organization’s official website, which is rrbchennai.gov.in.
RRB Chennai Group D Recruitment
RRB Chennai Group D Vacancies to be Filled in 2024 In order to fill the position of Staff Nurse that is now open, the Railway Group D Recruitment Board in Chennai is planning to conduct a large recruitment drive. There are about three thousand open positions in all. Candidates who are qualified and interested in applying for RRB Chennai Group D Vacancies may do so by visiting the official website of the Railway Group D Recruitment Board Chennai, which is located at rrbchennai.gov.in. An applicant can submit an application starting in June 2024 or later, and the last deadline for submitting an online application is July 2024. If you are interested in participating in this most recent RRB Chennai Group D Recruitment, then you are required to become familiar with the Eligibility Criteria, which are outlined in the following paragraphs. This indicates that prior to submitting an application online for Railway Chennai Group D Vacancies, you are required to thoroughly read the entire text.
- The educational qualification for the upcoming RRB Chennai recruitment 2024 shall be as follows:
- Junior Engineer – Diploma/Degree in Engineering in a Relevant Field (Recognized by the Government of India).
- The age limit details for the RRB Chennai recruitment 2024 will be notified in this section of the post. The lower age for RRB jobs is 18 years, and the upper age limit is 33 years.
RRB Chennai Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the upcoming RRB Chennai recruitment 2024 shall be done through the process certified by the official. The tentative selection process is shared below for reference:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
RRB Chennai Recruitment Exam 2024 online application steps
- Candidates must visit RRB Chennai’s official website first.
- If you’re new to the website, click New Registration to apply for the RRB Chennai Vacancy.
- After registration, visit RRB Chennai’s homepage.
- Then the current RRB Chennai notification appears on the home screen.
- Click on the notice you wish to apply for and read the instructions.
- Then select “RRB Chennai online application form”.
- Complete the application with your educational and other documentation.
- You may check RRB Chennai results with a valid email and cellphone number.
- Upload scanned copies of educational and other papers and a passport-sized color picture in the approved format.
- The candidate must attach a scanned copy of the No Objection letter/certificate from the relevant authority or company if they are working.
- Verify your information. Then click Continue.
- Then you pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Credit/debit cards/Internet banking, bank challans, and post office challans are all accepted ways to pay application costs.
- Click ‘Submit Button’ to complete the application procedure after payment.
- For future reference, download and print the RRB Chennai Online application.