RRB Group D Recruitment 2024 Railway Group D Upcoming Vacancy 2024 RRB Group D Recruitment, 2024 Download the PDF of the RRB Group D Notification 2024 here: In a very short amount of time, the Railway Recruitment Board is going to publish the 2024 Latest Recruitment Announcement. According to the information brochure, a large number of applicants will be considered for employment in a variety of roles in the Group D department. From February forward (Expected), applicants who meet the requirements can submit their applications for the Railway Group D Recruitment 2024 Notification. The following parts will cover more important information on the Railway Recruitment Group D Online Application Form 2024. This information includes the examination date, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and stages.
RRB Chandigarh Group D Recruitment
Recruitment for Railway Group D in 2024 The Ministry of Railways, which is part of the Indian government, is in charge of both the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), both of which are currently hiring for positions in the railway industry. Candidates who have been patiently waiting for opportunities with the government may now submit their applications for the Railway RRC Group D Recruitment 2024. In order to fill the openings for the positions of Track Maintainer Grade-IV (Trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, and Helpers in the Electrical, Engineering, Technical, and Signal and Telecommunication departments, the RRB has issued an official announcement inviting individuals to apply. Candidates have the option of submitting their applications for the RRC Group D Recruitment using the internet platform.
Railway Group D Chandigarh Recruitment, 2024
|The Railway Recruitment Board is about to release Group D Recruitment 2024|
Notification on its official website to fill up the vacant posts.
|Vacancy Dates: Application Starts:|
Released Soon Last Date of Submission: Updated Soon
|Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit:|
18–33 years Qualification: 10th, ITI, or 12th (various posts)
|How To Apply Online Online||Application Fee: General and OBC:|
500/-SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: 250/-
|Vacancy Details: Unreserved (UR) Category: SC Category: ST Category: OBC Category: Total:|
Group D RRB Chandigarh Apply Online Procedure
- All qualified applicants must visit rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Choose the RRB State/Division Website and click.
- Website for Online Application: www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- The RRB Website opens in a new window.
- The application submission link opens next page
- Read all RRB instructions, click Accept Conditions, and click New Register.
- Open it, then enter personal, educational, and other information.
- Pay the application fee (OC/OBC: Rs.500, SC/ST/PWD: Rs.250).
- Complete the step above and click final submit.
- For future reference, print the application.
- Please preserve the reference number via email and SMS.