Current Railway Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA Jobs in Ajmer 2024 You may now start a career in the Indian Railway Department as a Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, or other post. Select based on the the CBT Exam. The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ajmer department is recruiting 1000+ Bumper Junior engineers (JE), DMS, CMA, NTPC, and other posts. If you meet the qualifying requirements (shown below), you can register online at www.rrbajmer.org. (No other Apply Method allowed). Candidates must first read the official RRB Ajmer recruitment 2024 notice and all vital details.
RRB Ajmer Recruitment
Railway JE, DMS, CMA Complete Details RRB, Ajmer Board recruit Group C, Junior Engineer (JE), DMS, and CMA candidates in Ajmer. The Indian Railway Recruitment Board conducts computer-based tests. The application form is open and active. Stay informed for any Indian Railway Ajmer employment current and forthcoming post notifications.
|Latest RRB Post Details|
|Notification No.||Coming Soon|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Organization Name||RRB Ajmer|
|Name of Division||Ajmer|
|Total Vacancy||1000+ Posts|
|Last Date||within 30 days|
|Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer Post under RRB Ajmer|
|Education Qualification||As a junior engineer, you need to have at least a diploma or degree in Engineering in the relevant discipline recognized by the Government of India.|
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit for the job is 18 years to 33 years as of 1 August 2023|
|Selection Process||The selection process will depend on your CBT Test result. (see the notification given below.)|
|Application Fees||Online Payment of Rs. 500/- & Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD applicants|
|Online Application/Download Links|
|Connect us via Social Links||Click Here|
|Download Latest Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Important Dates for Applications|
|Starting Date of Application||2024|
|Last Date of Submit Application||2024|
|Last Date to Submit Fees||2024|
|Date of Exam or Interview||2024|
|Date of Declaration of Results||2024|
How to fill out an online application for RRB Ajmer Vacancy 2024
- Applicants should first make sure they have an RRB Registration Number.
- If not, one should go to the Railway Recruitment Board’s main website.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab and fill in all the necessary information in the place that appears.
- The RRB will then give you a unique registration number that you should keep safe.
- With that registration, you can go to the RRB Ajmer website.
- Then, important messages will show up on the home screen. Click on the message you want to respond to.
- Click on the “online application form” link to find the right RRB Ajmer application form for 2024. (OR)
- Click on the link below to get the RRB Ajmer Application Form.
- Fill out the RRB application form with the correct information based on your school and other important papers.
- Check again and make sure that all the information given is correct.
- Then, upload scanned copies of your education certificates, color photos the size of a passport, and any other important papers in the size and style specified in the RRB Ajmer Official Notification.
- Check again, and then click the “Proceed” button. This will take you to the page where you can pay the application fee, if there is one.
- There, you can pay your fees with a credit card, debit card, internet banking, or even a bank or Post Office Challan.
- Click the “Submit” button to send the completed form to the board.
- Last, download an RRB Ajmer registration form and print it out for future use.