PSSSB, which stands for the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board, has announced the PSSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2024 for the positions of Panchayat Secretary in the year 2024. It has been reported that there will be 800 open positions for the Panchayat Secretary position. You may view the official advertisement for yourself below to learn more about the list of vacancies broken down by category. The qualifying requirements, monthly compensation structure, pay scale, age restriction, and other crucial information are detailed below.
Punjab Gram Panchayat Recruitment
The Punjab Government Jobs Recruitment Board (Punjab Gramme Panchayat Recruitment 2024) continues to solicit applications annually to fill all available positions. These are all positions inside the government. Between 3 and 5 million people submit their applications for it each year. It is imperative at this point that all applicants are aware of the recruiting process.
PSB Gram Sevak Recruitment 2024 Details
|Recruitment Authority Name-
|Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board
|Gram Sevak (VDO) Posts
|Total Vacancy –
|Hundreds of Posts
|Exam Date –
|Application Form Start Date:
|Last Date to Apply Online:
|Article Category –
|Official Website –
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Gram Sevak VDO Bharti 2024 Online Form
- Min – 18 Years
- Max Age – Update Soon
- Relaxation in the upper age limit as per the Rules of the Punjab government
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or institution
How to Apply Online for Punjab PSSSB Gram Sevak VDO Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official site at http://sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Next, select the Apply Online for Gramme Sevak VDO Recruitment link.
- Begin completing the application form by inputting the required information and attaching any relevant files.
- The application fee for each category must be paid exclusively online.
- After submitting the form, click the submit icon and print a copy.
- Keep this hard copy secure; it will help you participate in future selection processes.