PNB Bank 2024 Job Alert: Apply & Eligibility PO, SO, Clerk, AM, Executive, Punjab National Bank, one of India’s central public sector banks, is hiring CROs and CDOs. Contracts govern post-delivery. The online registration process began in 2024 and will end in 2024. Candidates can apply online using the official website’s registration link or this article’s link. This webpage has all the PNB Recruitment 2024 details and other necessary job information.
PNB Bank Notification
PNB 2024 Notification, Punjab National Bank (PNB) published officer and manager vacancies in its Fire Safety and Security departments on its official website, @pnbindia.in. The official PNB Vacancy 2024 update has several posts. Several bank positions will be filled. Candidates who applied quickly will get the PNB Exam Date 2024. Candidates should prepare promptly and take advantage of the chance. Candidates can check the exam schedule, curriculum, and other information on the page.
PNB Bank Recruitment 2024 Details
|Organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Location||All Over India|
| Starting Date To Application|
|Last Date To Apply||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For PNB Bank Recruitment 2024
Age Limit –
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
Selection Process –
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must complete UG Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
| For General/ OBC Category|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
| Starting Date of Online|
| Ending Date of Online|
Applying online for PNB Bank Recruitment 2024
- Visit www.pnbindia.in for the official PNB website.
- A “Click Here For Registration” button will appear. You must click.
- Please complete the application form carefully.
- Applicants will receive a registration and password upon completion.
- Download the cover letter correctly.
- Print out the application for future use.