Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued an official notice for a thousand positions as OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer (2024). There are also a thousand positions as Junior Assistant in different districts, working for other parts of the Odisha government. How to Apply Online for the Job of OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer in 2024. Qualified people can apply on the OSSSC website, which is @osssc.gov.in. Follow our page to learn more about OSSSC PEO 2024.
OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024: The OSSSC has shared that there are a thousand open positions for Junior Assistants. Starting in February 2024, people who have passed their 12th grade can apply on the website. The process of applying online is simple. Officially, the OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 is out, and you can get it by clicking on the link below.
OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 Details
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) & Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|PEO Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Pay Matrix Level 5)|
|Year of Notification||2024|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs in Odisha|
|OSSSC PEO Syllabus||Download PDF|
|OSSSC PEO Exam Date & Admit Card||Check Here|
|Type of Job||Permanent Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC PEO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for OSSSC PEO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check OSSSC PEO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online for the Position of OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer in 2024? If people want to apply, they can do so online by taking these steps.
- Anyone who is qualified and hasn’t already applied for a job with the Commission must do so by clicking on the “Register” button on the home page of the Commission’s website (www.osssc.gov.in).
- Former applicants with a User ID must log in and re-register for this job by choosing “Re-registration” from the Applicant Menu.
- Once they’ve registered or re-registered, they need to log in, give information about the papers they need, and then fill out and send in the online application.
- If you click “How do I register/re-register/apply?” you can see a step-by-step guide on registering, re-register, or applying. On the computer screen, click “Registered User” or “New User” to see the steps for the same thing.
- You should carefully read these steps before filling out the Registration and Online Application Form.