The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has published the official notice for the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test, often known as MP SET 2024, at mppsc.mp.gov.in. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has made the official notice for the Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test, or MP SET 2024, available. The announcement may be downloaded from the mppsc.mp.gov.in website. From 2024, applicants can sit for the MP SET test. Candidates must pass the MP SET 2024, a state-level written examination, to be eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Madhya Pradesh. The test will cover 36 subjects. The date of the test is to be disclosed later.
MP SET Exam Date
Notification for MP SET Application 2024, Exam Date at mppsc.nic.in, MP SET Application 2024: The MP state will post the official announcements on the official website soon after the MP State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) online application process starts. This is good news for applicants interested in the Madhya Pradesh State Level Eligibility Test (SLET). So, we’d want to let everyone eligible know they may all verify the notice and submit their application forms online. According to the requirements, this SLET administers the State Level Eligibility Test for the Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship openings in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Students should be prepared since the online application form will be available soon.
MP SET Notification Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Short Exam Name||MP SET|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Frequency of Conduct||Vacancy Based|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||500 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Online / Offline|
|MP SET Paper 1 – Duration||1 Hour +1 More|
|MPPSC SET 2022 State Eligibility Test Exam Details 2024|
|Exam Name||MP SET Subject Available||MP State Eligibility Test Eligibility|
|MP Assistant Professor Recruitment State Eligibility Test SET Exam 2024||New Subject Add: Music, Electronic Science & MathematicalArabic, Chemical Sciences, Commerce, Computer Science, Criminology, Defence and stategic studies, Economics, Electronic Science, English, Environmental, Erath, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Science, Geography, Hindi, History, Home science, Law, Library and Information Science, Life Sciences, Marathi, Mathematical Sciences, Music, Performing Arts (Dance, Drama,Theatre), Persian, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Physical Education, Political science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sanskrit, Sanskrit Traditional Subjects, Social Work, Sociology, Urdu, Visual Arts, Yoga||Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Related Subject with 55% Marks in Any Recognized University in India. More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
- General / Other State: 500/-
- MP Reserve Category: 250/-
- Portal Charge: 40/- Extra
- Correction Charge: 50/-
- First-Time Late Fee Charge: $3000/-
- Second Time Late Fee Charge: $25000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee in cash at the MP Online Kiosk or by debit card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
SET Notification 2024 Age Limit as of January 1, 2023
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: As per Notification
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam Rules:
MP SET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a master’s degree from a recognised state, central university, or institute.
- Candidates must have passed from UGC NET-recognized institutes.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks for the general category and 50% for the OBC/SC/ST and PwD categories.
MP SET 2024 Application Process
- Visit MPPSC’s official website.
- Click the MP SET 2024 application form link on the homepage.
- Complete the required information on the MP SET application form.
- After reviewing the details, click the submit button.
- The submitted form will be available as a PDF for future reference.