There will be open places for Patwaris, and the Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board, will inform people about the test format and curriculum—people who wanted the job sent in their forms online for the J&K Patwari Notification. People who fill out an application for the J&K Patwari Recruitment 2024 will have to take a written test.
The applicants will start getting ready for the entrance test. Because of this, we have provided the J&K Tehsildar Exam Syllabus below. The students can prepare for the test by calling the J&K Patwari test Pattern 2024. Read the piece to learn more about the Jammu & Kashmir Patwari test dates, sample papers, model exams, etc.
JK Patwari Notification 2024 Details
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|No of vacancy||Update Soon|
|Last Updated on:||Update Soon|
|Category||patwari Vacancy 2024|
|Qualification type||10th and 12th pass government jobs |
/ graduate government jobs
|Exam Date:||Update Soon|
|Location type||JK Govt jobs 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for JK Patwari Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 45 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for JK Patwari 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check JK Patwari 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
JK Patwari Job Openings 2024, You can apply for the most recent patwari job opening at JKSSB.nic. in 2024. The Jaisalmer and Kashmir Services Selection Board put out the notice for the patwari job opening. Interested people can download the job statement from Jkssb.nic.in. Read on to find out more about the requirements, pay rate, selection process, and date of the results for the 2024 JKSSB patwari job opening.
How to fill out the form to apply for the JK Patwari Notification 2024.
- Those who want to apply online must first scan their most recent pictures (20 kb to 50 kb) and signatures (10 kb to 20 kb).
- Go to www.jkssb.nic.in to see the website for the J&K Service Selection Board.
- Choose the proper job posting by clicking the link below, “Online Application.”
- Fill out the registration form and click “Submit.” Then, share your scanned photo and signature in JPEG or JPG file.
- Print this application form out to use later, and then click the “Submit” button.