The Jharkhand Authority manages the Jharkhand SLET (Jharkhand State Level Eligibility Test) to give lectureships and fellowships to suitable applicants. Jharkhand SLET applicants can apply online at the official website for elementary or higher-level government teaching jobs. Eligible applicants can take this exam, and many do each year. In this post, aspirants will learn about the Jharkhand SLET Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
Jharkhand SLET Exam Date
Important Jharkhand SLET Dates 2024 The following dates are significant for candidates taking this test. Jharkhand SLET 2024 Application: The Jharkhand SLET Application Form will be available on the official website, and applicants who are interested and eligible to work as primary or higher-level teachers in Jharkhand State institutes and colleges can apply online. The application form-filling process is below.
Important Details of the JET 2024 Examination
|Test Authority||Ranchi University, Ranchi|
|Examination Name||Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024|
|Recruitment for||Assistant Professors (Lecturers)|
|Start of Form filling||August 2024|
|Total Subjects||43 Subjects|
|Test Papers||Paper I (100 Marks)|
Paper II (200 Marks)
|55% in the PG Exam||55% in PG Exam|
Eligibility Criteria for JET 2024
For the Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024, candidates who have passed in post-graduation with 55% marks.
|Unreserved and EWS||55%|
|BC-1, BC-2, Third Gender||50%|
Application Fee and Payment
|General / EWS||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ST /PWD||Rs 150/-|
The fee may be paid through E-challan and a payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
|Official website||Ranchi University|
|Apply for Online Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024||Apply Online Soon|
|Download Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024 Notification||Apply for the Online Jharkhand Eligibility Test 2024|
The application procedure for Jharkhand SET 2024
- Visit the official website to apply for the Jharkhand State Level Eligibility Test.
- Visit the website and submit the application form online.
- Search for the “official notification of Jharkhand SLET” on the homepage.
- Follow all of the steps in the manual to the letter.
- You must register by providing the requested information.
- To apply, applicants will be given a unique identifier and password.
- Provide accurate and complete information on the application form.
- Include a scanned copy of their photo ID and signature in the online application.
- Once the form has been filled out, the user must submit it and print a copy for their records.