Mini Statement from Indian Bank: Missed Call and Text Banking A very important role for every customer is played by bank mini statements. One of the better projects that banks have launched is this one.
Indian Bank Mini Statement
The Indian Bank Mobil statement is a service made available by the bank that allows customers to view the specifics of the last three transactions. Customers of Indian Bank must register their number with the bank account in order to get the mini statement. The bank offers numerous online and offline ways for customers to examine micro statements.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
How Can I Obtain A Mini Statement From An Indian Bank? Users of Indian Bank have a variety of options for seeing the micro statement. They can easily select the one that best suits them. The following are the numerous ways to check the Indian Bank mini statement:
1. Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Missed Call
A missed call is the quickest and preferred way to receive a mini statement.
Indian Bank Mini Statement: Missed Call Number, SMS Banking
- A very important role for every customer is played by bank mini statements.
- One of the better projects that banks have launched is this one.
- The Indian Bank micro statement is a service made available by the bank that allows customers to view the specifics of the last three transactions.
- Customers of Indian Bank must register their number with the bank account in order to get the mini statement.
- To check micro statements, the bank offers a number of online and offline methods.
How To Get An Indian Bank Mini Statement?
- Users of Indian Bank have a variety of options for seeing the micro statement.
- They can easily select the one that best suits them.
- The following are the numerous ways to check the Indian Bank mini statement:
2. Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Through SMS
Indian bank customers can also receive mini statements by SMS with no additional cost.
- To utilise SMS banking, you need to first register for SMS services through Bank, ATM, or internet banking.
- Send an SMS to 94439443 in the format shown below, including the PIN you got in time for SMS service registration:
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an SMS that tells about your last 3 transactions.
3, Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Mobile Banking
- The “IndPay” mobile app must first be downloaded and installed from the Google Play store and app store.
- Create your “MPIN” and log in to the app using your banking information.
- Enter your User Id and MPIN into the app to log in after that.
- Tap “SAVING ACCOUNT” after choosing “MY ACCOUNT” now.
- You must select “MINI STATEMENT” from the menu on the following screen.
- The last three transactions’ specifics will appear on the screen.
4. Get Indian Bank Mini Statement Through Internet Banking
- Go to https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIB.jsp to access Indian Bank Internet Banking.
- Use your User ID and Pin to log in to the website.
- Next select “MY ACCOUNT” from the list.
- Your browser will take you to a page where you must select the “ACCOUNT” option.
- Last but not least, select “QUICK TRANSACTION VIEW” to get the most recent transaction data.
5.Get Indian Bank Mini Statement By Visiting ATM
- First, get to the closest ATM location.
- Enter or swipe your debit card.
- then decide which language you want to use.
- Put your four-digit pin into the slot at this point.
- You must select “BANKING” and then press “MINI STATEMENT” on the following screen.
- Choose a current or savings account type.
- You’ll get a printout of your small statement from the ATM shortly after.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
Indian Bank account holders can check their mini statement by just sending a text’
LATRAN<A/C no.><MPIN> to 9444394443.
How To Register A Mobile Number For The Indian Bank Mini Statement?
Missed Calls, SMS service, and Mobile Banking are just a few of the ways you can register your cell phone for the Indian Bank Mini Statement.
Also, you can go to the bank branch and branch ATM.
Also, you can update the number yourself using mobile banking or by submitting an application at the bank.
Benefits Of Indian Bank Mini Statement
- Users of Indian Banks gain from the mini statement service in the following ways:
- The mini statement service from Indian Bank is accessible every day of the week. You don’t have to wait for the bank to open like you used to.
- You can instantly access your account mini statement from anywhere, regardless of where you are.
- Without using the internet, you can check the tiny statement. A basic phone is sufficient to receive a mini-statement by missed call or SMS from an Indian bank.
- It doesn’t demand payment. At your convenience, you can check it.