Haryana HSET 2024 Exam Dates: Applicants’ eligibility and admit cards. Haryana’s official conducting body will announce the 2024 Haryana SET Exam announcement shortly. The State Eligibility Test (SET) is a state-level test administered by the Haryana Board at several exam locations with many applicants.
Haryana SET Exam Date
The HTET 2024 notification has eligibility and important dates. The BSEH published the HTET 2024 announcement. A recent notice extends the HTET 2024 Online Application Deadline to October 2024. HTET 2024, Haryana HTET is a state-level teaching test for candidates. Candidates for Level-1 PRT (class I-V), Level-2 TGT (class VI-VIII), and Level-3 PGT (Lecturer) positions in Haryana. This is an appealing government position, especially for teachers! Do not miss this chance to become a teacher; apply now. Continue for the HTET 2024 notice.
Haryana SET Eligibility Criteria 2024 (Expected)
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates in the reserved category should have acquired at least 45% of their degree.
- Candidates who had a Ph.D. degree before 1991 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates in their final year of examination are also eligible to apply.
- There will be no upper age limit for the Haryana SET exam in 2024.
Haryana SET Application Fee (Expected)
Haryana SET Exam Pattern 2024 (Expected)
|Paper||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||60||100||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
|Paper-II||50||100||1 hour, 15 Minutes|
|Paper-III||75||150||2 Hours 20 Minutes|
|Total||185||350||4 Hours, 50 Minutes|
Haryana SET 2024 Application Form:
- Applicants should initially visit the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship provider’s official website.
- Candidates will get an official invitation to submit their applications via a verified website.
- Select “Assistant Professor” or “Junior Research Fellowship” from the drop-down menu.
- Applicants must provide information including their full names, sexes, parent’s names, districts, phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, ages, subject codes, and more.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form after gathering all necessary information.
- They can only submit their application fee using an electronic payment system.
- Applicants must submit a completed Application Form and note the corresponding registration number.