Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd (DFCCIL) Recruitment 2024 DFCCIL Recruitment 2024 Vacancies for Executive and Junior Executive: Good news for those looking for the most recent Central Government jobs: we have released the DFCCIL Latest Recruitment 2024. We are aware that many candidates aspire to work in government institutions. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is going to release the DFCCIL Recruitment 2024 for Executive and Junior Executive posts, which is a good opportunity for all government job seekers who are preparing for Central govt jobs.
DFCCIL Executive Recruitment
According to our most recent information, DFCCIL Recruitment will be available to cover a variety of positions. Candidates who have been looking for work in Central Organizations may take advantage of this chance and apply online; the official website where you can apply for DFCCIL Latest Recruitment 2024 is http://www.dfccil.com. Check out the whole list of Latest News, Notifications, Online Application Forms, Important Dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Online Application, Last Date for Applying Online, Vacancy data, Application Form, and other data provided below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor |
Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL)
|Post Name||Executive/ Junior Executive|
|Advt No.||Coming Soon|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies post-wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2024|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||DFCCIL Recruitment 2024|
|Join Telegram Group||====|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Apply Start||May 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||June 2024|
|Edit Application Form||June 2024|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||Aug 2024|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||Dec 2024|
|CBAT Date||March 2024|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- Age Limit: The age limit for this recruitment is 18-30 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.7.2024. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
|Executive (Civil)||50||Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Executive (Electrical)||30||Diploma in Electrical Engg.|
|Executive (Op & BD)||235||Graduate with 60% Marks|
|Executive (Finance)||14||Degree/ Diploma in Finance|
|Executive (HR)||19||Degree/ Diploma in HR|
|Executive (IT)||6||Degree/ Diploma in IT|
|Jr. Executive (Electrical)||24||ITI in Electrical Trade|
|Jr. Executive (Signal & Telecom)||148||ITI in Related Trade|
|Jr. Executive (Mech)||9||ITI in Mech. Trade|
DFCCIL Recruitment 2024: Selection Process
The Selection Process includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBAT): Only for Executive (Op. & BD) Posts
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Instructions for Filling Out the DFCCIL Application Form 2024
- Candidates are required to go to the official website, which is located at http://www.dfccil.com. After doing so, a new screen will appear with a variety of links.
- To apply for this position, download the DFCCIL Recruitment Announcement PDF and read the full job description.
- If you verify that you meet all of the requirements for eligibility, you are eligible to participate in the recruiting process.
- Select the Online Application Form from the drop-down menu. Following that, a new window or screen will appear.
- Provide all of your personal information as requested on the application form and attach scanned copies of any necessary papers.
- Before clicking the “final submit” button, you should double-check the application form that you have filled out.
- The applicant is responsible for paying the prescribed amount in accordance with the requirements using one of the four online payment methods. Each method of payment has its own unique set of requirements that must be followed.
- Once the fee has been paid, the PDF DFCCIL application form for 2024 will be prepared for the candidate. The candidate’s entire list of information will be on this form. It is necessary to make a note of the ID number on the PDF DFCCIL application form for purposes of reference in the future.