Official CBI Bank Recruitment 2024 PO, Bank Clerk, Assistant Manager, Executive, Apply and Eligibility, Indian Central Bank Recruitment 2024 Exam Date: In August 2024, the Central Bank of India will hold the Bharti 2024 Exam. Central Bank of India Recruitment 2024 applicants can bookmark this page for the latest exam date information. The Central Bank of India Recruitment 2024 Exam date, timetable, and location will be announced soon. Keep following this website for Central Bank of India Bharti 2024 exam dates and admit card updates.
CBI Bank Notification
CBI Bank 2024 Notification: Many candidates want to work in finance. All job seekers preparing for bank recruitment should apply for the Upcoming Central Bank of India Recruitment 2024 for Assistant Manager, Clerk PO, and Other Recruitment Posts. Various public sector banks have released employment announcements to increase eligible recruiting. According to our latest information, the Central Bank of India Notification 2024 will fill Assistant Manager, Clerk, and PO positions.
CBI Bank Recruitment 2024 Details
|Organization||Central Bank Of India|
|Post|| Manager (Mainstream) In Middle|
Management Grade Scale 2
|Upper Age Limit||32 Years|
|Place Of Posting||Anywhere In India|
|Selection Process|| Online Test And Personal|
| Central Bank Of India|
|Check This Post In Hindi|
Eligibility Criteria For CBI Bank Recruitment 2024
Age Limit –
Selection Process –
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must complete a UG Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
| For General/ OBC Category|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
| Starting Date of Online|
| Ending Date of Online|
Complete CBI Bank Recruitment 2024 online application.
- Start by visiting the Central Bank of India’s website at centralbankofindia.co.in.
- ‘What’s New Updates’ on the main screen displays recruitment information.
- Obtain and review the CBI form.
- Provide the applicant’s required papers.
- Address the document to the Regional Manager, CBI, Regional Office, P-63, Near Glenmark company, MIDC Satpur Nashik-422007.
- Add the required details to the cover letter.