Vacancies for Village Development Officers in Bihar in 2024: Current openings for Village Development Officers in Bihar are accepting applications from new graduates and seasoned professionals. Find all the available Village Development Officer jobs in your area (Bihar) that match your qualifications, and apply for the one that best suits you.
Bihar VDO Notification 2024 Details
|Total Posts||Update Soon|
|Age Limit-||18-40 Years|
|VDO Salary||Update Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Application Fees||Rs. 0/- To Rs.1500/-|
|Job Location||All India|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar VDO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture, Science B.SC / BSC AG / B.Tech AG, Master Degree, Master’s Degree in Agriculture / B.Tech Agriculture Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for Bihar VDO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check Bihar VDO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
To make it easy for people to apply for Village Development Officer jobs in Bihar, we maintain this website and keep it updated with any new postings we come across. As of the year 2024, this page is currently up to date. If you’re interested in applying for future Village Development Officer positions in Bihar, you can sign up for email notifications or our Telegram channel. You may now subscribe to fast updates for the 2024 opportunities for Village Development Officer Jobs in Bihar by bookmarking this website.
How to Apply for the Bihar Public Service Commission’s VDO Recruitment 2024 Online • Visit the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website to access the online application.
- The recruiting link is available even after you’ve clicked the recruitment button; please use it.
- The Bihar BPSC recruitment form may be filled out on the official dashboard after clicking the link.
- Registration and login buttons will be accessible using this method.
- To sign up, select the first link and provide your details (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- To access your account after registering, go to the login page and enter the login ID and password you received in your email.
- You may access the full form by clicking the login button, entering your ID and password, and then filling it out.
- Click the button to confirm your information after completing the form thoroughly.
- Please complete the form, scan and upload your signature, and click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the form, make the online payment by clicking the payment verify button, then print and save the form.