So, the University Grants Commission in New Delhi has given Andhra University in Visakhapatnam the green light to conduct the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (AP SET) for hiring assistant Professors and Lecturers.
APSET 2024 Exam Date
You can get hired or promoted at universities and colleges in Andhra Pradesh, following the rules of the University Grants Commission. Hey there! If you’re interested and eligible, you can fill out the application form for this test online. Just head over to the official website and get started! Hey! In this content, you’ll find all the important dates, application form details, and eligibility criteria for AP SET. Hey there! How’s it going? I just wanted to drop a quick message and see how
APSET 2024 Exam Highlights
|Name of exam||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test (APSET)|
|Conducting Body||Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||180 minutes|
|No. of papers & total marks||Paper 1: 100 marksPaper 2: 200 marks|
|Total Questions||Paper 1: 50 questionsPaper 2: 100 questions|
|Marking scheme||+2 for each correct answerThere is no negative marking|
|Language of exam||English and Telugu|
|Exam Fees||INR 1200 for general INR 1000 for BCINR 700 for SC/ ST/ PwD|
|Exam purpose||To determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professors or Lecturers in the colleges and universities of the state|
|No. of test cities||8|
|Exam Helpdesk No||0891-2730148/2730147|
Applying the AP SET 2024:
- Come to andhrauniversity.edu.in, the Andhra University website.
- Click the APSET 2024 link.
- Head to the official APSET website at apset.net.in/.
- Click “Notification” in the navigation bar to see qualifying requirements.
- Click “Registration” for new users or “Login” for existing users.
- The application form will appear on your system screen.
- Complete all online form entries.
- Attach scanned copies of all requested papers and attachments.
- Pay the application fee by clicking the “Proceed to Make Payment” option.
- Candidates will be forwarded to the SBI website.
- Record the transaction ID for payment updates within 24-48 hours of online payment.
- Download the application form when the payment status updates.